Emma Garratt is a freelance writer and social media manager based in Northamptonshire. Her family lifestyle blog, The Mini Mes and Me, features magical moments, fun makes, delicious bakes and travel experiences. This week she’s sharing her Saturday soundtrack with us!
Here’s Emma’s Friday soundtrack!
1) Turn The Music Louder (Rumble)Tinie Tempah ft Katy B
– This is a tune which always makes me want to dance, regardless of my mood! I love to listen to it when exercising to keep me motivated too.
2) What Do You Mean?
– Yes, I’m a Belieber and I have been for years. I can totally connect with the lyrics as I often leave the Mr confused with my indecisiveness!
3) Get Ugly
– This is quite a new release but I imagine it will soon be another hit. I like most of Jason’s songs as they are very upbeat.
4) Do It Again
Pia Mia ft Chris Brown, Tyga
– I like the balance of singing and rapping in this song. The video also makes me think of summer and relaxing abroad in the sunshine. Bring it on!
5) Let It Go
– I think we all have a slow song that really plays with our emotions and reminds us of a specific time in our lives. This is it for me. I think James is very talented and his album is currently in my car.
on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.