During all of my pregnancies I have been a huge fan of Bravado’s selection of maternity and breastfeeding bras. I have been lucky enough to review for them a few times now (you can find previous posts here) and when they offered me the chance to review their new Bravado Yoga bra I kind of knew what I could expect.
The bra itself comes in a grey marl and a pink. I was sent the grey for this review and loved the fact that if I chose the bra to buy I would have to deviate from my trusty black. The grey is a lovely colour.
The bra also has two pads for extra padding that you can have in or choose to remove. I actually thought these panels were really handy to place breast pads in for leaky boobs. No more fidgeting around to get your breast pads in place.
The new addition to this bra is that the straps can be placed like your usual bra or you can choose to cross them over at the back. I think this is a great option as sometimes the cross back felt like it provides a little extra support.
As with all their bras style and comfort is key to Bravado and these bras don’t disappoint. They are simple, soft and streamline in design which means I’ve been able to wear them under anything without them navigating away from the fit of your maternity outfit.
A bit more from Bravado about the Yoga Bra
Nursing Bra Features
- ANTI-MICROBIAL: Silverbreeze™ technology prevents the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping her bra fresh
- STYLE: Must-have criss-cross straps | Fresh sporty heather look
- AMAZING COMFORT: Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort | 4-way stretch fabric moulds to your changing shape.
Fit and Function
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion | Easy open and close clips | Full drop-away bra cups for skin to skin contact
- Not just for nursing, our proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
- Sizing: Fits up to XL.
Overall we love this product. So much so I ordered one within two days of getting my review bra in the Pink! So now I know I’ll have two comfy yet stylish looking bras in my hospital bag that are nice to look at but will help me breastfeed in comfort too!