#FlashYourFluff // Getting Summer Ready

#FlashYourFluff // Getting Summer Ready

For cloth lovers like me summer coming is a dream. You can flash your best cloth nappies on the washing line and the summer sun removes any stains naturally!

We have been using our cloth stash a lot more at home and now Beatlebum is bigger he has started to fit into a lot more. I’m sad that he’s coming out of smalls though. They’re packed up and ready to go to a new home now *sob*.

Cloth is a perfect solution for the summer. You don’t have to pad bottoms out or pop clothes over if you’ve got some super brights or funky prints. Means for a more comfy baby!

So what have we been wearing this week.

img_6547-1We do love our gNappies and we’ve finally got some cloth inserts for them. I love you can switch from cloth to compostable insert as this makes them a great replacement for disposibles.

Beatlebum has been trying out his football skills in TotsBots. This is the PeeNut and I love using this as it fits around his little legs so well!

Have you been using cloth this week? Are you excited about hanging it out on the lovely sunshine?

Don’t forget to hook up any cloth nappy links below!

Chelle

Manic Mama of 3, wife of shouty singer Gav, blog writer, stationery obsessive, bed jumper, Brighton based social media consultant and semi-pro juggler of it all!

8 Comments

1. May 9, 2016 / 11:57 am

Aww I’ve never had the chance to try cloth nappies with either of my two, but heard great things about them and always wanted too try them. Hopefully if I have anymore little ones I’ll get too xx

2. May 9, 2016 / 5:33 pm

We used cloth on our little ones but it was traditional squares that had to be folded and pinned. They look great and as easy as a disposable

3. May 9, 2016 / 6:19 pm

Love love LOVE the gNappy! Super cute design.

4. May 10, 2016 / 5:56 am

I’ve never used gNappy before, I’ve always been a Baba and Boo purist!! Haha they are beautiful though xx

5. May 10, 2016 / 8:30 am

I have never used cloth nappies myself hut some of the desings are so cute x

6. Ashleigh Day
    May 10, 2016 / 1:06 pm

We used cloth nappies for a good year (only for inside the house though as he always wet through his clothes) and I just love the look of them! If we had more time and effort to spend using them properly I would. Maybe with our next baby!

7. May 13, 2016 / 12:51 pm

#flashyourfluff I love it! Will most definitely link up once on laptop. Cannot wait to hang my fluff on the line

8. October 3, 2016 / 9:18 pm

Every baby must need suitable cloth for avoiding Rush and many harmful diseases.