We love them and their the first product in our new rate the reviews 5/5!
Price 4/5 (around £1.75 to £2 a pack)
Buy again? Yes
About the Jackson Reece wipes:
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera naturally hydrating, healing & cooling.
- Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil, naturally antibacterial.
- Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil, soothing and calming.
- Bio-degradable wipes made from wood pulp which is a sustainable resource.
- Compostable wipes which will degrade in twelve weeks in aerobic conditions and are registered by DIN CERTCO in Europe as compostable.
- Cloth is made from nature and will degrade by nature
- Our cloth is not chlorine bleached
- Contains High Purity Water
- Degradable packaging that will degrade in a landfill site more quickly than regular baby wipe packaging
- Formula uses renewable natural plant resources derived from a unique vegetable based preservative system which is suitable for vegans.
- Wipes are suitable for sensitive skins.
- Wipes are really moist.
- Are manufactured in the UK thereby reducing our carbon footprint.
- Formula is not tested on animals.
- Formula has a balanced ph.
- Dermatologically and hypoallergenic approved.
- We have disclosed the function and use of each ingredient on our packets so that parents can easily understand our formula. This is our open and honest approach to better care for babies & the environment.
- A refreshing scent.
- Do not leave hands sticky.
Here at Brighton Mums we’ve been given a months supply to give away to one lucky mamma. Just answer this question in the comments below and leave your email address or twitter name. Please follow Jackson Reece on twitter for an extra entry (please add an extra comment below to say you have followed!)
Name 3 outlets you purchase Jackson Reece Wipes?
To help with your answer click here!
Competition Close Midnight on 22nd December 2010 and the winner will be announced on 23rd December. The winner will be chosen by random.org.